05/07/2009

Starting in Borjomi_Marta

On our bus trip I tried to converse with the first of the many Georgis that we had on our days till now. Somehow we had a funny conversation, cause I arranged that in case our new home by Natia where not from our interest we could visit his place. But at the end I have not call him. We arrived at the so high called "bus station" where there is an old bus I really love without sits. I hope I can make a photo. And our chef was waiting for us. In the house we left our things and the following day we went to work.




En el viaje de furgoneta-bus, saque mi librejo de aleman-georgiano y a la media hora ya estaba conversando con el chaval de al lado, que casi apalabro una habitacion, la verdad ha sido la conversacion en Georgiano mas fluida que he tenido en todos los meses y de la que menos me he enterado de lo que estaba diciendo. Pero luego cuando no bajamos con el se sintio algo decepcionado. Ese dia llegamos a la casa y empezamos a instalarnos

No comments:

Post a Comment